UPDATED NOTICE: 2018 Spring Meeting: May 26
We are sorry to report there has been a mix-up regarding the availability of the Allegan Township Hall. We do not have access to the indoor portion of the hall, as it has been rented for another event (high school open house). The party has setup Friday evening and a party mid-day Saturday.
We inquired regarding alternate sites and, given the short notice, no reasonable option was available.
However, we are able to meet outside for the scheduled time of our meeting. Unfortunately, this change will require our residents to bring their own seating.
- Plan to bring lawn chairs or other portable seating for yourself
- If possible extra for others.
- Let other neighbors know about this change as not everyone received email alerts [But they should subscribe on the home page…]
Also because of the changed location we will NOT have coffee or snacks available.
We are very sorry for this mixup and have re-confirmed the reservation for the remainder of 2018 and all of 2019.
The site and time remain the same.
8:30–9:45 a.m., Saturday, May 26 at the Allegan Township Hall – Parking lot / Lawn area
Topics for Discussion
- Overview of Interest in Natural Gas – Project representative to be present to share details and answer questions
- Lake Monitoring and Water Quality Report