UPDATE: Spring Meeting Tomorrow (May 29th)
Good news! We have the option of holding our meeting inside – especially nice given the forecast.
Despite the somewhat relaxed restrictions, plan on the following adjustments:
• PLEASE stay home if you are not feeling well or have recently been exposed to a COVID positive individual
• Unvaccinated people should wear a mask (per recent guidelines)
• Chairs will be spaced out, but you may adjust to accommodate your group – please respect other’s space
• We have requested use of the PA system to assist all to hear
• We will have coffee, but no other snacks/doughnuts (saving budget for better snacks next time…?)
The Topics include:
• Dues collection for 2020 and 2021 (still only $10 per year)
• Lake Improvement Board: Water Quality Report
• Update on plant density and invasive species and the plan to treat them
• Update on sewer survey mailed to members earlier this month
• Election of Officers (members with paid dues may vote)
As a reminder, our meetings occur on the Saturday morning before the “summer” holidays – Memorial Day and Labor Day.